The Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board (TSAB) is the statutory body that sets the strategic direction for safeguarding.
Newsletters are issued every quarter and provide a concise round-up of the news from the Board, as well as other pieces of recent local and national information. The newsletters are also the way in which useful prevention messages linked to safeguarding adults are shared.
The November edition of the newsletter is now available online, featuring:
- NEW - Quick links navigation to specific sections of the newsletter
- HRAP – NEW process for supporting our most vulnerable people in Tees
- Adult Sexual Exploitation Toolkit for Professionals
- Publication of two Safeguarding Adult Reviews (James and SK)
- National Safeguarding Adults Week 2023
- Update Spotlight on Social Prescribing
- TSAB Annual Survey
- Our training courses for Winter/Spring 2023/24 - available to book now