Tees Valley Youthwatch
- Are you interested in Health and Social Care?
- Do you want to help people in your community?
- Do you want your voice to be heard and changes made for the better?
- Are you aged 16-25 years old?
- From Stockton-on-Tees
Then Tees Valley Youthwatch would like to hear your stories and experiences as young people accessing local health and social care services and systems, including:
- GP services
- Sexual health
- Young parents support and advice
- Physical health
- Dental services
If you want to influence positive change then this is the place for you!
You will be able to talk with other young people about what matters,create opportunities, and raise awareness.
Interested? Contact: Jodie Foster
You can also download a leaflet below.