The Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board (TSAB) is the statutory body that sets the strategic direction for safeguarding.
Newsletters are issued every quarter and provide a concise round-up of the news from the Board, as well as other pieces of recent local and national information. The newsletters are also the way in which useful prevention messages linked to safeguarding adults are shared.
The November edition of the newsletter is now available online, featuring:
- Publication of the TSAB Annual Report 2020-21
- NEW DOCUMENTATION : – A Learning Briefing, Multi-Disciplinarily Team (MDT) Guidance and the Teeswide Team Around The Individual (TATI) Referral Form
- TSAB Annual Consultation Surveys
- An update on National Safeguarding Adults Week
- TSAB training courses for January – March 2022 available to book now