The Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board (TSAB) is the statutory body that sets the strategic direction for safeguarding.
Newsletters are issued every quarter and provide a concise round-up of the news from the Board, as well as other pieces of recent local and national information. The newsletters are also the way in which useful prevention messages linked to safeguarding adults are shared.
The Summer edition of the newsletter is now available online, featuring:
- Refreshed TSAB Procedures and how they can they can be used interactively
- New - Mental Capacity Act Guidance
- Reminder of our Causing Section 42 Enquiries Guidance
- Team Around the Individual Panel Overview
- Our training courses for September – December 2021 which are available to BOOK NOW