Community Connect Stockton-on-Tees (formerly Stockton Service Navigation Project) offers one-to-one or group sessions to help you access local groups, activities and services in the community.
Helping to reintegrate with society, you will have the opportunity to meet new people, attend hobby and social groups, including walking groups and health and wellbeing sessions,improve digital skills, and make positive lifestyle changes.
Our team will help you by:
- Offering a one-to-one initial appointment to discuss your needs and interests
- Offering ongoing advice and practical support if needed
- Developing an action plan that will help you to achieve positive lifestyle changes
- Improving your health and mental wellbeing, increasing confidence and reducing feelings of loneliness and isolation
For those 16+ in Stockton-on-Tees:
- Building confidence to access community groups
- Walking groups, offering informal exercise
- Free sessions on how to use digital, online shopping, Zoom, GP appointments, supporting people to register
- Information on local groups, activities and services
- Wellbeing sessions and goal setting
- Cooking on a budget
- Peer support and mentoring
Your life, your choice, your chance to change. We are here to support you.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you, or someone you know.
If you would like more information or to book a telephone appointment with a navigator, contact the team.
You can also keep up to date with our news and advice on social media.