• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services

Stockton Independent Complaints Advocacy Service

Stockton ICA

The National Health Service (NHS) works hard to treat everyone properly and promptly and the majority of people who use the health service are happy with their treatment.  However, sometimes things can go wrong or you may be unhappy about certain parts of your treatment.  By raising your concerns you can help to put things right and ensure that the NHS can learn from your experience.

If you feel you or someone you know have not had the service you expected from the NHS and want to complain, the law says you have the right to have the support of an advocate. Knowing where to turn, when you want to make a complaint can be difficult.

If you live in Stockton-on-Tees and have a complaint about NHS services, our free advocacy service can guide you through making a complaint by providing you with practical support, advice and information.  

You should note that we cannot help you:

  • Claim compensation.

  • Get an NHS Employee disciplined.

  • Give legal advice.

  • Help you with complaints about private medical treatment.

  • Give medical advice.

Stockton ICA which is provided by the Pioneering Care Partnership can be contacted by:

Email: SICA@pcp.uk.net

Freephone: 08081 729553                     

Healthwatch, (Stockton Independent Advocacy Service),
Catalyst House,
27 Yarm Road,
TS18 3NJ

Please contact us for a free copy of our detailed guide which will help to will support you through the process.

For a copy of our Leaflet please click here